Thursday, February 22, 2018

When wise speaks...!

Corp: We need more money
Party: We need more money for elections
Gov: Wait, I got an idea. Demonitization, force people to put money in banks.

... few months later...

Corp: I opened bogus companies, give me money
Banks: Here you go, have fun.

Party: We need money for elections
Corp: Here is your share, take it

Common man: ???

.... few months later, its time for another drama...

Banks: We lost money... thief... thief...
Govt: Blame Nehru. Blame independence. Blame ABC.
Opp: Blame Gov
Common man: ???

... few months later (in future)...

Govt: Our banks are in losses. All of you have to chip in to save them. Sorry! Thank you very much.
Common man: What are you talking about?
Banks: FRDI Bill, moron. If you have a 10 Lakhs, you are now left with 1 lakh... even that we will give it to you when we have. Now get out and do your dharma.
Common man: ???

ME: I see this is what Manmohan meant by "... organized loot and legalized plunder.". When wise speaks... you need a lot of time to understand.

No comments: